Exclusive representative of Bulgarian Rose factory, Karlovo town
DEVLOPMENT IN TIME
1948 - Establishing factory "Bulgarian Rose" in the city of Karlovo
1950 - Production of rose oil, absolute, essential oils and concretes
1960 - Construction of production facility "SYNTHESE"
- Construction of a production facility for aromatic compositions for soap, detergents and other cleaning products
1970 - Integrating production of natural rose water and lavender alcohol.
- Integrating production of aromatic compositions for toothpaste.
- Integrating production of tobacco sauces and aromatic tobacco compositions.
- Merging the factories in Karlovo, Kazanlak, Plovdiv Gorna Oryahovica and Shumen under the "Bulgarian Rose"
1980 - Integrating production of phyto-shampoos.
1997 - "Bulgarian Rose" is privatized and transformed into a shareholding structure.
2000 - Integrating production of cosmetic products.
2001 - ISO 9000 which corresponds to model ISO 9001:2008